Sunday, February 11, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : MCR - This Is How I Disappear
Mood : .bored.RELAXED.sianz.

well... CNY is around the corner and my 1st duty for February is also drawing closer. in fact, its juz 2 days more for my duty. the day where there will be an audit. screw up. how unlucky can i get. but well, work is work. cant complain. this week will b kinda short. monday (aka tomorrow) will be PRIDE Day for us. meaning half day at Singapore Discovery Center. lolx. relax sia. tuesday duty. wednesday duty rest half day, then work the rest of the day. thursday, CNY celebration dinner in the evening and friday i heard is off. woohoo! love offs. lolx. makes life in army way more passable. without offs, i guess army life will b hard 2 pass.

nothing much has occurred over the past few days other than some "bonding" sessions with some RPs. lolx. after the MSER challenge at Kranji camp, we went home b4 meeting up again to play pool at Meridian Shopping Center there. interesting games we all had. was at MOS yesterdat with Kelvin Chia (ex-Base Security Officer) and derrick. was rather cramped through the night but also saw a cute girl. lolx. also spotted a nice pair of jeans at River Island thx 2 Tonia. prolly shall go down tmr to try and c if it really is tt nice as it looks. maybe wear oredi nt tt nice. lolx. if nice then buy 4 CNY. even though im not going visiting also need 2 buy new clothes. if u r thinking y im nt going visiting, its because a taxi can only fit 4 passengers and my family has 5 ppl. thus, 1 person will haf 2 sit out. i guess i'll stay home and play WoW and listen to my MP3s.

anybody got any nice songs 2 recommend me 2 download. i need more songs in my collection. lolx.

There're things that I have done,
You never should ever know!

And without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now.
- extracted from MCR - This Is How I Disappear

wad shd i do
these thoughts keep repeating
over and over again in my head
its like a never ending loop
that i can never get out of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home