Sunday, January 14, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : Akon Ft. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You
Mood : .calm.DAZED.sian.

sianz... 2mr my weekend duty for this mth. lucky most mths will only haf like 1 weekend duty. but tt is oredi a lot. lolx. considering there arent many weekends in a mth. all the fun tt i will miss out on. the past 2 days haf been fun.

ytd, out wif Charm... nice yea. lolx. long tym no meet. went 4 dinner, walk arnd and arcade. lolx. dint noe u were into arcades too. hahaz. mre bball machines man... damn addictive ehz. u shdnt get addicted 2 it girl. lolx. its bad 4 the money.

2dae, out wif Tonia... lolx... ure mad... seriously... but yea... i still feel depressed. i can still feel it... though maybe its gettin less and less. but things are really... gettin worse. like i told u, i wanna talk 2 her... but its like gettin harder and harder.

im actually in a MSN convo wif her... but after the usual hello... theres been no replies. i shd probably juz disappear now... i cant take this... need mre alcohol 2 drown out my thoughts. my head is constantly being flooded with thoughts... i tink i shd totally stay out of people's lives and lead my own life away and isolated frm others. it juz brings shit n pain 2 me... i need 2 totally revert 2 my cold lifestyle. 1 which does not require other people in my life...

and yea, wanted 2 apply 4 my BTT 2dae... then turns out saturday got half day so i went there late and couldnt apply. prolly i shall go down on wednesday 2 apply. needa clear my BTT and ATT quick then concentrate on the practicals...

i need help
but i dunno where to look
shd prolly look within me
and stay cold on the outside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home