Monday, January 01, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You
Mood : .sad.DISAPPOINTED.tired.

well been wanting to post since after my duty which ended on 27th dec morning. wad a way 2 start my birthday, in camp. lolx. yea... thx 2 those tt sent me those birthday messages. nice 2 noe that ppl actually rmb these dates. lolx. however... i dint get a msg frm some1...

yea... anyway, internet has been kinda screwy recently... thx 2 the earthquake. but it seems 2 b shaping up oredi. gotta play WoW before the Burning Crusade comes out though... only 20k sets to be brought in first.

yea, ytd had my 2nd and last Guard2IC duty... had a bloody turnout at night... lucky it ended near the countdown... then can countdown. yea right. lolx. thx 2 those agn hu msged. lolx. enjoying celebrations outside while i was in camp ehz. lolx. and yet again, some1 dint msg. dint pick up my call either. sighz.

yep thats it. gotta meet shaun and the rest for sushi soon. its been quite some time since we actually sat down and talked. the tym at St James dint count cos it was hard 2 talk. lolx. HAPPY NEW YEAR people!


if only...
i meant a bit more
than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home