Thursday, January 04, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : MCR - I Don't Love You
Mood : messedup.FUCKEDUP.fucked.

i dunno wad happened. things were okay. we were talking... but all of a sudden. communication isnt there. its juz gettin real hard 4 me 2 talk 2 u. and ur nick changed. dunno if im tinking too much or wad.

m i the mr superficial ure tokin abt? did i say smth wrong in the previous convo? if so, i muz noe. but i'll most likely nt noe. 1 mre problem added 2 my list of shit in my life.

my 1st guard duty and lots mre shit flows in. m i a reservoir for shit? or a shit magnet. wtf... i needa drink. i needa drink till i 4 get everything. best if i get knocked out frm all the alcohol. this saturday would b a gd tym... Zouk here i come... some1 btr bring me home if i do get knocked out.

i needa do mre pushups. its nt helpin me 4get stuff anymore. used 2 work... maybe i needa go blow my nxt mth pay on stuff agn. it does help 2 remove thoughts frm my head 4 awhile.

things r spiraling
downhill
and i cant find the damned brakes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home