Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Song I'm Listening To : All Saints - Rock Steady
Mood : .DeepThought.

well... juz spent... 66 dollars on Burning Crusade. lolx. the addiction of WoW. the moment its released, i haf it installed on my com. LOLX. in fact, im installing it now as i juz got home after going out wif shaun, ton and dino. hahaz long tym no meet man dino. gotta meet up more...

umm. this saturday maybe going clubbing. any1 wanna join? wanna join drop me a sms. ive got duty this friday! lolx, then all my duties for the month of January will be over. as of the current schedule planned for February, my duties are... not on CNY! WOOHOO! lolx. but i got the 1st and last days of the month. the 1st and 28th. at least no Valentine's Day duty so hu wanna jio me go out?! hahaz! NOBODY! lolx.

and yea... shaun juz now asked me a qn. lolx. wad do i wanna buy for her... u noe... i havent been tinking abt it. got so much on my mind now. and most of it involves her. but not the buyin of something. juz... the frenship we haf... its going DOWN. LOLX!omfg im going mad. [begins digging arnd for old IMH appointment card]... [as of 12.00MN, BC HAS BEEN INSTALLED COMPLETELY SUCCESSFULLY!]... yea... so, dun ask me abt the present... i dun even tink i will get 2 meet her or talk much wif her anymore. u dunno the situation now man. nor do i noe much abt ur life now. we gotta spend less tym clubbing and more tym talkin abt out lives. lolx. 2 much tym spent in clubs means too lil tym spent in a quiet environment talking. lolx.

feel like juz remaining cold
and isolated in my own world
it'll prolly b the best choice
out of all the mistakes ive made

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home